We are pleased to release our third edition of the NASC Playbook, our quarterly digital publication. was designed to keep our members up-to-date on the latest happenings with your association as well as to share best practices and industry trends that will help you get your share of the sports event industry.
Inside this Issue:
- Beth’s Top Ten Tips for Responding to the NASC Symposium RFP
– National Association of Sports Commissions annual symposium celebrates record growth in 2013
– Sports Tourism: A State of the Industry Report
– NASC helps members prepare for the NCAA Championship Bid Process
– NASC Unveils Enhancements to Economic Impact Calculator
If you have stories you’d like to have us feature in a future edition, contact Elizabeth Chaney, Director of Membership and Marketing, at Elizabeth@SportsCommissions.org.